All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king. - J.R.R Tolkien

Photobucket

Sometimes what I write in this blog will be well articulated, grammatically correct essays that serve as good social commentary on current issues. Most of the time, however, I'm busy and am not as diligent about proofreading or properly expressing thoughts as one should be when presenting one's writing to others. I apologize for anything you may read that seems worse than a rough draft, or appears to be a random disconnected thought. "Them's the breaks."

Monday, March 7, 2011

A Million Miles in A Thousand Years

It's out in Paperback!
Here's a link to it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Million-Miles-Thousand-Years-Learned/dp/1400202981/ref=tmm_pap_title_0



What story are you telling? from Rhetorik Creative on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Josh said...

I just wanted to come back to this particular blog and say thank you. Because of this blog, I have now read Blue Like Jazz, Searching for God Knows What, and Million Miles (almost done). I LOVE Donald Miller's writing and am honestly sad that I'm almost done with this book because I think that's all the books of his that seem worth reading. Thank you for the introduction, it has helped me immensely in my relationship with God (and reading). :)